Androidhive is at the forefront of latest Android tutorials, app reviews and latest news about Android. Since 2011, we have published more than 500 useful articles that help more than 3 million people to become better Android app developer every month. We publish articles related to Android, video tutorials and newsletters.
We are always hunting for the people who are passionate Android contributors.
Currently we are a team of 7 Android developers, designers and marketers – who are top in their fields. We pay above industry standards for contributing in Androidhive. Our content writers are generally pro-android programmers and app developers residing at any corner of the world. We are presently looking for someone who can eat, drink and sleep with Android and add some value for our readers through piece of useful articles, app reviews – in short anything and everything about Android.
There is no better way to build your profile as a Android programmer or speaker than by writing for Androidhive.
For more information about contributing in Androidhive – review our writing guidelines:
The following formats are the most frequently published on Androidhive:
- Quick tips, a short, concise introduction to a particular technique or solution in Android.
- Informational articles/tutorials, which introduce readers to a new technology in Android, framework or concept.
- Tutorials, which offer step-by-step guidance on how to complete a task. Tutorials are accompanied by code samples, a screencast, and/or a demonstration.
- Interviews with well-known app/game developers.
- In-depth articles analyzing a trend, a technology, reverse-engineering an app, and so on.
If you’re interested to write for us, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with short pitch. We would definitely love you to have on-board.